Looking for that perfect gift for the design enthusiast in your life this Christmas? How about a great coffee-table book to accent their home? Fortunately, the Los Angeles Times just released an article that gives you 14 great options to choose from this holiday season.
- Foraged Flora: A Year of Gathering and Arranging Wild Plants and Flowers (Ten Speed Press, $40)
- Sunnylands: America’s Midcentury Masterpiece (The Vendome Press, $60)
- Simply Styling: Fresh & Easy Ways to Personalize Your Home (Sterling Publishing, $24.95)
- Meyer Davis: Made to Measure Architecture and Interiors (The Vendome Press, $60)
- Marfa Modern: Artistic Interiors of the West Texas High Desert (The Monacelli Press, $50)
- Beachside Bohemian Easy Living by the Sea (Rizzoli, $55)
- In the Company of Women: Inspiration and Advice From Over 100 Makers, Artists, and Entrepreneurs (Artisan Books, $35)
- The John Derian Picture Book (Artisan Books, $75)
- Peter Marino: Art Architecture (Phaidon, $325)
- Decorate for a Party: Stylish and Simple Ideas for Meaningful Gatherings (Jacqui Small, $29.99)
- Domino: Your Guide to a Stylish Home (Simon & Schuster, $35; $70 boxed set)
- Gardenista: The Definitive Guide to Stylish Outdoor Spaces (Artisan Books, $40)
- Alison Berger: Glass and Light (Rizzoli, $65)
- The Finer Things: Timeless Furniture, Textiles, and Details (Penguin Random House, $60)
You can check out the entire article with more info on each book by clicking HERE. Happy Shopping!